This is my journey through my breast cancer diagnosis and my fight to beat this little thing called Triple Negative Breast Cancer! Thank you for the support of my closest family and friends. This journey would be much more difficult without you in it.
Friday, March 1, 2013
Plastic Surgeon Consultation
2-28-13: Today I met with the Plastic Surgeon to learn about the process of reconstruction after my anticipated Mastectomy. I think other than the obvious challenges after surgery the hardest part will be caring for Chase. They anticipate I will be off work for at least three weeks. I won't be able to lift anything over 10 pounds, which definitely includes my precious three year old. My life is about to change in more ways that I thought. To know I have family and friends to help me through makes going through this easier. I have my appointment on Monday morning at Mayo Clinic. I am hoping by this time next week I will have an idea of when my treatment plan will begin so I can begin to kick this thing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment